List Widget

Monday, October 17, 2011

Private Session with Yashinta


October 16, 2011.
Cosplayer: Yashinta Aira Kartini
Location: Yashinta's house. Her mom's room and her yard.














I had a group session with Yashinta once. Since we found out that the result is quite nice, we were interested to have private session.
After got suspended one day because of my parents visited, I went to her house the next day before noon with my gears packed.
It is a day, so the light and color is easy in the eyes and very vivid.
I love to play with rim light and over exposure highlight, here you can see how much I do.





The gown she wore accidentally being a nice reflector, make area near her bright and glowing, giving quite heavenly looks.



 



 
 
 


Her gloves is accidental reflector #2

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More