List Widget

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Anarchy Stocking from Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt (パンティ&ストッキングwithガーターベルト)

Cosplayer: Yume Location: Fisipol UGM, Jogjakarta, Indonesia
Cosplaying Anarchy Stocking from anime Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.
It is the same session with Yosafat Ao No Exorcist cosplay. But since there are so many contents, I break it into two posts for each character.






Good effort for cosplay. She brought a whole lot of snacks to perform her character better. This is all of her idea. I just came to her when I saw her already scattered all the snacks on the floor that I was like "What the frak?" which was not relevant because it turned to be one awesome scene!



 

Yume is a good cosplayer who portrays Stocking nicely, though I've got to be honest that she's in this costume -and that pony hair- kind of reminds me to Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry, especially with those lolipop ;)

 





 

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More