List Widget

Monday, November 7, 2011

Me and My Gears.

I'm using Nikon D80 and two lenses. One was comes in one package with the body, the kit lense, AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm 1/3,5-5,6 and one fix lense AF Nikkor 50mm 1:1.8D.
The kit is standar purpose lense with an-okay quality, and the fix lense has nicer and clearer result, but it's a fix lense, means you can change anything other than focal length, which is the factor where I'm playing with the feels and compotitions. So I use both in length they shines. I use fix lense on 50mm only ofcourse, and the kit been use on wider length, and most of the time I only use its widest, 18mm.
I got some flash diffuser too, it comes in three colors.
As you can see I'm not using any super high priced or professional gears. The body and kit I got on second hand from my friend which costs me about Rp5,5mil, and the fix lense is a brand new but still cheap lense I bought from the store for Rp1,3 mil. It's about 1,5 years ago so the price should be lower now. The diffuser? It's only Rp75k.

Because I believe, the most important gear that determines our works is the one that comes free, our brain.

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More